Friday, February 13, 2009

hate letter

okayy listen to me, bitch !


you think you're all cute and innocent looking, girl next door ,
but the thing is, YOU ARE NOT !
that's just IT ! alright !
you ! and your little emo pathetic poem, its just
dont seem real enough,
FAKE !
yeahh, FAKE ! is the right word.


you, on the other hand, call ppl fake
but you dont even mirror yourself.

you call me a bitch which made it all clear
that you have no brain at all,
since you have no brain,
let me tell you something

bitches are the one who talks bad
about other people without any investigation.
bitches are the one who spread fake rumours about people,
and bitches are the one who deserves to go to hell and rot.


(girl needs attention)
so much for the low-profile ?



with no regret,
emily

1 comment:

Lost Mermaid said...

may u tell me who this person u were pissed at?
but if its me,then no thank u :/